With just over 2 weeks to go its time to focus on the details of your strategy and start ticking items off the Expo checklist.
There is a full set-up day on Wednesday 27th January which allows plenty of time to get your stand looking well. Your empty stand is furnished with a trestle table and white table cloth, 2 chairs and a double socket and is lit internally from the fascia.
Checklist. From the list below think about what you need to do on each item:
- AV: If you would like to order any audio visual equipment for your stand please contact Fastlane Audio Visual on (056) 7765601
- Badging: if you don’t have your own we can supply writable name badges.
- Electrics: each stand is fitted with a double socket. Additional sockets can be order from Alan Collins, Exhibit A Displays on 087 2562788
- Flooring: Your stand will have a black carpet floor as standard but you are welcome to use your own.
- Furniture: Your stand is furnished with a trestle table and white table cloth, 2 chairs. Additional or alternative furniture can be ordered from Alan Collins
- Lighting: The standard fitting on each stand is a strip light inside the fasica
- Staff rota
- Stand design/graphics: For custom printed panels please contact Alan Collins.
- Stand engagement
- WiFi: Wifi is available throughout the convention centre however if you prefer to use wired internet access please contact Orla McAleese in Citywest hotel on 01 401 0500
You should have received a detailed Exhibitors Pack by email on Friday 8th. If you have not received this please contact me on email@example.com. This pack will answer most queries but if you have any further questions please contact me.
It’s also time to increase your publicity efforts. Try to do as much as you can in the following areas:
- Update your web profile
- Use social media (@ippexpo #ippn16)
- Email contacts to publicise offers and arrange on-site appointments
The online version of the Expo Guide will be available to attendees from Thursday 14th which contains your company information. Education Expo is being promoted consistently in emails to attendees.
Finally, Teacher Zone has been launched to attract teachers to visit Education Expo on each afternoon. Teachers can register for this free but tickets event by clicking here.