Digital Marketing is a cost effective tool you can utilise on the lead up to exhibiting at Expo, while exhibiting at Expo and long afterwards.
Using social media to announce you are attending Expo will allow you to ensure your existing followers know you are attending Expo and your stand number. This will encourage traffic to your stand at Expo. You can also use the opportunity of exhibiting to gain more followers on social media.
With all of this comes great data you can gather to use to your advantage. In fact, events give marketers a great reason to communicate with clients on social media and further the client relationship from a digital connection to a personal face-to-face engagement.
The following outlines some simple ways to use digital marketing in the coming months:
- Email your existing school customers to let them know that you’ll be exhibiting at this year’s Expo and tell them about the products and service you will be showcasing.
- Tweet and follow us @ippnexpo. We re-tweet product-related messages so please let us know what you have to offer schools.
- Announce your stand location on social media to attract visitors to your stand.
- Use Twitter and Facebook to announce that you will be at this year’s Expo. Why not let them know about a competition you will be running or products you will be showcasing this year.
- Use the hashtag #IPPN17, we will retweet any Expo related posts.
- Use your Expo Guide listing wisely – It’s short, 50 words, and should aim to attract attendees to your stand. You can upgrade to a premium listing for €200.
If you have any questions in relation to this or any Expo related questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.